Methodological Support for Educators: Recurrent Professional Development Perspectives In the Aspect of Distance Learning
Анна Викторовна Молокова, доктор педагогических наук, профессор, проректор, ORCID https://orcid.org/ 0000-0002-1879-2937, Новосибирский институт повышения квалификации и переподготовки работников образования
Надежда Ефимовна Буланкина, доктор философских и педагогических наук, доцент, заведующий кафедрой иноязычного образования, профессор, ORCID https://orcid.org/ 0000-0002-4291-6354, Новосибирский институт повышения квалификации и переподготовки работников образования
Аннотация. Introduction. The purpose of this article is to present an extended analysis of specifics of hybrid learning of a pedagogue in the aspect of novel value educational dominants in the frameworks of recurrent/ continuous education that finds itself at a unique moment that the public school system, as it is currently being constructed, simply isn’t delivering on its promise of educational excellence for all children, and both future and current teachers – particularly for those in the underserved COVID-19 pandemic circumstances of totality of distance and e-learning formats.
Materials and methods. State and regional documents on the na- tional project ‘Education’, and its innovation initiatives, concepts and programs of educational and methodological complexes for both primary school, and international languages for both primary and secondary schools, are under consideration in this opus for methodological and theoretical substantiation of the comprehensive model of distance and e-learning that is considered a new approach that brings an improved result and is intended to prove the prior philosophical message of this research study concerning the possibility to create entirely new architectures within the existing architecture of the current system of advanced training and professional retraining of educators. The methods of critical analysis, statistics, and classification, modeling and programming, content analysis, search and longitudinal experiment, questionnaires, interviews, linguistic testing, diagnosis and teaching/learning /forming stages are intended to improve student/teacher achievement results.
Results of the study. This research includes several stages that cover the following positive outcomes of the comprehensive model under consideration and discussion: 1) both monitoring and neutralizing regional professional deficits, 2) both creation and correction of modular additional educational programs for teachers that cover Pedagogy, Knowledge Content and Technology of distance and e-learning in the aspect of axiological approach, 3) favorable educational spaces to perform facilitation function of the tutors in full. Finally, the article presents a series of recommendations designed to encourage the teachers who can improve the learning conditions of the innovative educational context building new virtual spaces through different platforms that give grounds to serve an existing population in radically different ways, and to find ourselves at a unique moment of broad consensus with the public.
Conclusion. Based on the analysis of current philosophy and methodology of training and retraining of educators in the aspect of their professional skills and competences, the authors of this study confidently state that the learners find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists, and innovation in education merely is not for the sake of novelty but it is intended to increase student/ teacher achievement results.
Ключевые слова: pedagogue, distance learning technologies, e-learning, methodological support, upgrading, novel value educational dominants, cultural self-determination of an individual (CSD).
Для цитирования: Molokova, A.V., Bulankina, N. E. Methodological Support for Educators: recurrent professional development perspectives in the aspect of distance learning/ Pedagogical IMAGE. 2020. Vol. 14 No 4. Pp. 648-657. DOI: 10.32343/2409-5052-2020-14-648-657
Дата поступления в редакцию: 13.10.2020
1. Bondarevskaya E. V. (2002). Unified educational space of the North Caucasus as an environment for educating a person of culture and morality / Materials of the All-Russian Conference ”Integration of Cultures in Essence-Created Education”. Makhachkala: DSU, Pp. 5–10 (in Russ.).
2. Bulankina N. E., Malakhova, N. N. (2019). Some problems of improving the abilities of students in accordance with the peculiarities of the interpretation of recurrent education // KANT. No. 2 (25). Pp. 32–37 (in Russ.).
3. Kartashova V. N. (2020). Historical and Cultural Heritage of the Region as a Substan- tive Basis for the Implementation of the Regional Approach in German Language Classes // Sibirskii Uchitel. No. 4 (131). Pp. 109–114 (In Russ.).
4. Molokova A. V. (2016). Modern Regulatory Requirements for ICT-competences of Teachers and their Feasibility // Pedagogical Review. No. 1 (11). Pp. 64–68 (In Russ.).
5. Philological education in the context of the digital environment (2019) / Collection of scientific articles on the results of the all-Russia scientific and practical conference of the Year. Russian Academy of Education, Moscow, May 30, 2018. Galaktionova T. G., Ka- zakova E. I., Pugach V. E, and others. Saint Petersburg: LEMA Publishing House. 2019. Pp. 31–34 (In Russ.).
6. Lopatukhina T., Egorova E., Bulankina N., Mishutina. O. (2020). Personalized educa- tion: origins, characteristics and technology of use. [Electronic resource] // EduLearn, 2020, WoS, Valencia (Spain) 2020. 6–8 July Pp. 899–904 (in Engl.). URL: https://apps.webofknowl- edge.com/full_record.do?product=WOS&search_mode=GeneralSearch&qid=7&SID=- F3uw8faqG5F6v5Fzw6I&page=24&doc=1155 https://apps.webofknowledge.com/ full_record.do?product=WOS&search_mode=GeneralSearch&qid=7&SID=F3uw8faqG- 5F6v5Fzw6I&page=24&doc=1156 (mode of access: 04.08.2020).
7. Yao Wel. (2020). Implementation of the ‘Flipped Class’ Model in Vocal Education as one of the Directions of Reforming Higher Vocal Education in China // KANT, 2020. No. 3 (36). Pp. 418–428 (In Russ.).